Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's a Kawaii Halloween!!



I LOVE Halloween and I LOVE Kawaii things so here's what resulted from combining two of my favorite things! I went with a classic monster theme but gave it a cute spin. These can be done with shape cutters and or paper punches depending on what size you want the end result to be. I had a lot of fun trying to come up with the different faces by using very basic shapes but if I was able to do it, I know you can too! Need a little help trying to put a name to the face? Well here are the answers:


At our Mapunapuna store we have everything you need all set up on an end cap for your shopping convenience so stop by to check out all the awesome Halloween goodies we have!

I'll see ya at the store!
Lynn @ Mapunapuna BFC

2 comments:

  1. great punch art! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SO cute! I want some but first I gotta find something to stick 'em on. Maybe some little favor boxes?

    ReplyDelete