This sweet ornaments a piece of cake.. cute as pie and won't heat up the house!
- Round, clear, glass or plastic ornament (mini or regular)
- Foil cupcake liners (mini or regular)
- Glitter-It Glue and your choice of fine glitter
- Red cherry..I used a berry off of a holiday spray/pick
- E600 (to glue liner to ornament)
- Crystal accents..multi colored would add a candy sprinkle affect
- Low temp glue gun and sticks (for the cherry)
- Take of top of ornament and set aside
- Coat inside of ornament evenly with Glitter-It Glue without shaking and pour out excess.
- Using funnel pour 1 Tbsp of glitter and evenly distribute it and dump out excess.
- Using E600, glue the bottom of the ornament into the foil liner.
- Replace the top of the ornament and tie ribbon on to create a hanging loop..pay attention to how the ornament will fall for the next step.
- Hot glue cherry to the silver lid of the ornament.
- Accent with sticky gems or crystal accents.
This is a great and easy gift or favor idea for your friends...why not wrap it in a treat/cupcake box with bow...so easy and super cute and decadent!