Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hilo Ben Franklin Paper Party Sneak Peek!

Hi Everyone!!

I'm here today to give you a taste of what's being planned for our next Paper Party at Ben Franklin Crafts in Hilo! I don't want to show you ALL the samples at one time, but I think by the time of the party you'll have a pretty good idea of most of the make N takes that we'll have available.

The first one is this adorable gift card...well, card.

The outside of the card. The closure can be done different ways. And just when you think the outside is the most awesome thing...


Ta-Da! You open it and see the card on a little stage! ^.^

Isn't it cute? I like both of the closures, but the ribbon and bow makes it look girlier, which I like. We had a make N take with this recently, but those who weren't able to make it to that will be able to make the card at the Paper Party!

The second project I wanted to show you (and this is a real sneak peek because I'm not showing you everything) is this pretty little card purse:

Yes, it does open. The little flap on the purse has a magnet behind it. And what does it look like inside? Well, you're just going to have to come by the Paper Party and find out for yourself! I'm not telling you everything!

Oh yeah! It would help if I told you when the Paper Party is, wouldn't it? Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 10a.m. to 3p.m. And also swing by here next week to see more project sneak peeks!

Have a great week!!

~Jen @ Hilo Ben Franklin



No comments:

Post a Comment