Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moonlight Sonata


I was playing around with a variety of beading components that we carry in the store and ended up with this pair of earrings that I've named Moonlight Sonata.  When I look at this pair, I think of a garden water fountain in the evening with the moonlight playing off the water movement.  I love how we get inspired by images or daydreams to create something just as much as the inspirations that the piece makes after it's made! I used Chinese crystal from our Sweet Beads line, Sierra Pacific Craft findings, and Quick Link hoops . We will have this as a demo on Saturday November 10 at 2 PM. It's a great way to learn how to wire wrap so stop by if you have a chance!

I'll see ya at the store!

Lynn H @ Mapunapuna BFC Bead Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment