Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RTD Stationary


I'm really loving these new recycled stationary sets! Think of them as blank canvases ready to spark your creativity and get you crafting. The other cool thing is that when you're done you have a coordinating set for your office or some wonderful, handmade gifts and favors. They're really cheap too! Most items will only cost you a dollar and the most expensive is only three dollars.


This is what they look like with no decorations. I know they're pretty boring, but remember what I said about "blank canvases".












My first thought was how easy it would be to decorate a stationary set with my brand new Washi tape. The washi tape comes in a few different colors and a few different designs. For this one I only used one color and I decided on a simple stripe design. It only took fifteen minutes for me to make the complete set.



This set is a little more complicated but still pretty easy to put together. I started with the brand new Hero Arts three stamp set. It's called silhouettes, and it made me think about the old cameo jewelry that my great-grandmother used to have. I ended up making a cameo motif with two Marvy Uchida punches, the pink oval punch for the small cream oval and the purple scalloped oval punch for the outer, brown oval. I stamped the silhouettes onto the cream colored ovals with VersaMagic ink in "Jumbo Java." Then I finished off my vintage look by adding some cream colored buttons to the notebooks and pen with a glue gun.



So there it is, some super easy and cute stationary sets that you can put your own stamp on (pun intended, ha ha).

Hope you liked it!

Puna @ Enchanted Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment