Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flower Wreath Earrings



Here's another jewelry project that would make a pretty Mother's Day gift! I took a variety of resin flowers from our Bead Soup mix and used the ball end head pins from our Sweet Beads finding line to attach them to the some 24 mm textured rings by Beadalon.  I really like these ball end head pins because they are very affordable since they are made from base metal but also because they are thin, which makes them very easy to bend and wrap!  After all my flowers were in place, I filled up the rest of the ring by using 26 gauge wire to wrap on fire polish beads.  When I reached the top of the "wreath" I wrapped a jump ring to the back to make it easier to attach my ear wires.  Because we carry both the resin flowers and the fire polish beads in so many different colors, it's very easy to change up the color pallet to fit your needs.

I'll be doing this as a demo at our Mapunapuna BFC Bead Shop on Sunday May 6 and 13 from 2 PM so stop by if you have a chance to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lynn H. @ Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts Bead Shop

I took the solid 24mm textured rings from our Beadalon finding and used 26 gauge wire

No comments:

Post a Comment