Monday, May 21, 2012

Mr. Huey Cards

We've been having an awful lot of fun lately with one of our newest products called Mr. Huey. If you happened to catch the episodes from last weeks Crankin' Out Crafts you probably know why I've been so inspired by Mr. Huey and why I thought it was a good idea to feature Mr. Huey on the blog today by showing a couple of quick cards.


Our first card is really simple. First, I sprayed the red and sunshine Mr. Huey colors onto white cardstock. Just one little spray immediately added a lot of color and interest to my card. Then, I used clear stamps from Hero Arts stamped on white and coral paper for my sentiment and embellishments. Simple right?

The second card was just as easy to make as the first. To begin with, I took white cardstock again and made rainbow stripes by using Mr. Huey in red, sunshine, green, and powder blue. To make sure that I didn't spray Mr. Huey all over my white card, I used two other pieces of paper to mask my stripes. I really like how cheerful this card feels and how easy it was to put together.

I hope you enjoyed my quick look at the Mr. Huey products. Stay tuned, as always, for more ideas and inspiration because I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Mr. Huey.

Puna @ Enchanted Lake

P.S. Don't forget to check out our previous post for the day. It's another episode of Crankin' Out Crafts featuring me showing you how to make duct tape feather earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment