Monday, May 27, 2013

Argyle Headband

So, by the way, I'm still stuck on making hair accessories. Today I'm going to share a super quick headband which I made using just a few supplies. Something about this gray ribbon and pink paracord makes me think of argyle sweaters, so that's what I decided to call it, the "Argyle Headband".


Ta-da! To make this headband I used an "ouchless" hair elastic, some gray grosgrain ribbon, pink 550 paracord, and a ball-chain in a copper color.

After you've gathered all the supplies you just need to knot your three cords to the hair elastic and start braiding. When you run out of ball-chain just knot your headband to the other side of the hair elastic and poof! You're done!

Don't forget to melt the ends of the paracord after you cut them. If you don't they'll fray and the whole thing will pull apart!

Toni was nice enough to volunteer as a model for this shot!

My Argyle Headband was definitely a Pinterest inspired project, but I had to change a few things up like the using the paracord and ribbon. Check back in at our stores for instructions; they're on their way.

Puna @ Enchanted Lake BFC

No comments:

Post a Comment