Monday, July 22, 2013

Chic Magnetic Jewelry Keeper

I love seeing all the jewelry holders that periodically float around on Pinterest. They are something that used to be purely functional which people have made into something decorative AND functional. Every time I see one I want to make one because they are always wonderfully cute and innovative.

Do any of you recognize the jewelry we've featured on our previous blog entries which I've displayed on our handy keeper?

As you can see, I finally gave in and made one for our store. It's a little bit different from some of the others I've seen because I decided to back my frame with a tin sheet and make the whole thing magnetic. It could double as a memo board or message center. The tin boxes are also rearrangeable because they're held on by magnets. I'm especially happy with the way it turned out because it has a space for necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. (Did you notice the thimble at the bottom right?) Not to mention the tin boxes can act as shelves for small curios and mementos. So much fun!

Puna @ Enchanted Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment