Monday, October 29, 2012

Tomato, To-mah-to Tree


I'm still stuck on our wonderfully easy tomato cage trees. This time I made one that would be great for a front yard. Everything about this tree is made for the exterior; the Deco Mesh is plastic and foil so it's great for outdoors, the ornaments and poinsettias are plastic, and I made sure to add interior/exterior red Christmas lights in the center. I know it might be a little early to be thinking about getting your lawn ready for the holidays, but I couldn't help it, I'm so excited about how nicely these tomato cage trees are turning out. I hope you're enjoying the ideas as much as I am enjoying making them. Next week I'll try to do something for Autumn rather than jumping ahead to Christmas again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Puna @ Enchanted Lake

We've got a previous post today. Don't forget to scroll down and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment