- Chenille Stems (color of your choice, metallic colors preferred!)
- Rhinestones, beads, pearls.. any embellishment of your choice!
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Take your chenille stems and create your base- 2 stems for a whole-head crown, and just 1 for a mini! You can either hot glue the ends together, or twist them together.
- Next take a loose chenille stem, and fold it over to create a loop and 2 "tails"- make sure your 2 tails are fairly even in length.
- Glue on your tails to your base, and glue the next loop on next to the first, overlapping the bottoms as desired.
- Continue until your whole crown is complete, then glue on rhinestones and embellishments as desired!
- Feel free to tweak lengths and sizes to create different style and effects! Happy crafting, and Happy New Year!