Today's Idea & Inspiration is a Cityscape Glass Block with Fire Fly Lights. This Glass Block was etched both front and back with a Urban Landscape stencil from Ronda Palazzari Designs. A glitter starburst and Black Glitter Paper were applied to the back. Warm White Fire Fly Lights were then placed inside for our completed project. As always, Glass Blocks are great for inside or outside decor, and this idea can be used as a subtle lighting effect.
- Glass Block (30090219)
- Warm White Fire Fly Lights (301396890
- Urban Landscape Stencil (30141322)
- EtchAll Creme (30005489)
- EtchAll Squeegee (30005494)
- Tack Spray Glue (77641951)
- Silver Stickles (30014988)
- Black Glitter Cardstock (30100093)
- Black Cardstock (30116568)
- Doublestick Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Etch Urban Landscape Stencil onto front of Glass Block following EtchAll instructions.
- Once glass block front is etched, etch stencil onto back of Glass Block.
- After etching is complete, use Silver Stickles and draw starburst onto back of Glass.
- While starburst is drying, cut and fold Black Cardstock to hide Fire Fly Lights battery.
- After starburst is dry, cut and adhere Black Glitter Cardstock to back of Glass Block.
- Shape Fire Fly Lights to fit interior of Glass Block, place inside,
Robin @ Kahului