Aloha Crafters ~
Today’s Idea & Inspiration is a Wrapped With Love Bracelet.
· 20g Gold Wire – 30102770
· Suede Lace – 30061105
· Ribbon Clasp (Mesh Clasp) – 30131620
· Wire Cutters
· Needle Nose Pliers
· Flat Nose Piers
1. Measure out 12 inches of gold wire.
2. Write out “love” leaving a loop before and after word.
3. Measure out suede lace according to how many wraps you want bracelet to have and double.
4. Loop suede through holes and wire wrap ends to secure.
5. Finish off bracelet with mesh clasp, wrap & wear!
*Optional; add beads, charms and crystals for more personal look
Lani @ Kahului