- White Paper Lantern
- Black Paint (acrylic or watercolor)
- Brush-preferably a Round. Size is based on preference.
- Sakura, Plum, Apple, or Dogwood flower spray.
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Remove all flowers off your spray. They should pop off nice and easy peasy. (I used plum blossoms for this one!)
- Inflate your lantern by inserting the metal piece to create a globe shape.
- Using your brush and paint, create branches across your lantern. You can concentrate them on the front, or have them wrap all the way around the lantern- totally up to you!
- Hot glue on your flowers that you plucked off semi-sporadically onto the painted branches.
- Done! Enjoy! :) It's also optional to put lights- like firefly lights or tea lights inside the lantern for nighttime use. It adds a soft, pretty glow!