Thursday, June 9, 2011

Royal Pomegranate Ring



A new Swarovski 2 hole bead is now available at our Ben Franklin Bead Shops and we've got a free worksheet that shows you how to use it to create this ring! You're going to need monofilament, 5mm bicones, 4mm fire polish beads, and seed beads in size 15 and 11. If Sapphire isn't your color, have no fear because the 2 hole bead is also available in red magma, rosaline, amethyst, and crystal ab. I consider this a beginner project but if you have any doubts then stop by our Mapunapuna Bead Shop on June 19th and 26th (that's the last 2 Sundays of the month) for our demo that will be between 2 and 3 pm. I know that I'll be able to finish this pattern before the hour is up so I'm going to reach into my bag of tricks and demo another ring also using Swarovski beads so I hope you have the chance to stop by!

I'll see you at the store!

Lynn @ Mapunapuna BFC Bead Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment