Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Forest Update!

Last time, I shared with you some pictures of our upcoming Christmas Tree Forest. Well, all of the trees are completed and revealed! I wanted to share some of the newer pictures of the trees.
Yes, that is an upside-down tree. No, we didn't make a mistake. ^.^ You need to come in and take a look at this tree. It's beautiful and incredibly interesting. (And I've gotten a lot of comments about "Um...did you put your tree upside-down by accident?")


And if you look closely at the tree on the right hand side of this picture, you'll see one of Donna's surprise trees that she didn't want to tell me about: It's a Hello Kitty Tree! It's so cute! I wanted to take the whole thing home with me!
As for the rest of the surprise trees, well, you're just going to have to come in and see them. The pictures just did not do them justice. Donna did an amazing job this year!!

Before I go, I just wanted to invite everyone on the Big Island to come to our Ben Franklin Crafts/Ace Hardware 60th Anniversary Celebration at Hilo Ace Hardware on Saturday, November 05 from 10a.m. - 2p.m. All kinds of interesting stuff is planned! More information is available on the November calendar.

See you soon!!


~Jen @ Hilo Ben Franklin

(Thanks to Elsa for the beautiful pictures! They were taken after the store closed one night so you could see the pretty lights!)

No comments:

Post a Comment