Monday, November 14, 2011

Crankin' Out Crafts - Episode 25 Crimped Favor


Welcome to another fun week of Crankin’ Out Crafts. Ready for more great favor ideas? You bet you are, because that’s our next theme!

JFlo presents our first project, the “Crimped Favor.”

JFlo returns to help you make cute crimped favors that won’t cramp your style.

Your supply list:
Scrapbooking paper
Double stick tape
Paper Crimper
Candy (don’t forget to fill the candy before you crimp)

Join us again on Wednesday and Friday for more favor loving fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, I like this one! I wasn"t sure where you were going with the supplies but I watched the video and discovered that you make the treat bag diferently from me. I like your way better. Thanks for teaching me a new way to do something. This treat bag would make a good gift tag if you write the sender/giver names before assembling and filling with candy/beads/charms/stickers.

    ReplyDelete