Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Punches Year!

I just LOVE the NEW YEAR especially when it brings NEW CRAFTS!!! I am just loving these new punches from Martha Stewart Crafts, the Punch All Over the Page.

The name says it all, you can place the punch components anywhere on your cardstock and punch away! The two pieces come apart and one corner has an angle to it, so you know where to line it up. But even if you try to do it wrong, the strong corner magnets will not stick together unless it's correct, making it sorta goof proof!

I had read on the web that it may not work well with some thicker cardstocks but I tried it on Bazzill and the American Crafts brands and it worked fine.

Right now, we have 6 designs to choose from.

Here's one of two heart designs. See how they were able to center it on the Accu Cut heart favor box!

My favorite is the Rose Window. The bonus is you get a cute scalloped circle punched out to use, too. I haven't made anything yet but there's a lot of ideas popping in my head.

Anyways, just had to share these cool new punches! Thanks for stopping by today. Here's wishing you and your families a safe and Happy New Year!

Happy Crafting!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment