Monday, July 11, 2011

Chipboard Pennants



For today's blog, I wanted to tell everyone about a new product we have in our stores that I'm getting excited about. It's these chipboard pennant blanks from Paper Accents. They're really easy to decorate (just add paper) and they make super cute decorations for parties. I might even turn some of them into a mini album. Here are the pennants that I just made:





I'm going to hang this one up in our store and show it off. I thought it would be nice for a boy's birthday party because it's cute but not too sweet, if you know what I mean. Everything was made here at our store, including the letters and rocket die cut. I made those with the AccuCut machine, which is free for anyone to use as long as you buy paper with us.


I hope you liked my quick product update. Stay tuned for more news from all of our Ben Franklin Stores.


Puna @ Enchanted Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment