Aloha Crafters ~
Today's Idea & Inspiration is inspired by our new 6 inch Sparkle Lace. Here it was used to enhance candles for a Halloween theme table setting.
- 6" Black Sparkle Lace (30132555)
- 3"x6" White Pillar Candle (30060780)
- 6"x6" White Pillar Candle (30060768)
- 10" White Taper Candle (30060744)
- Candlestick (30129586)
- 3/8" Halloween Ribbon (30133900)
- 7/8" Black Satin Edge Ribbon (30116795)
- 7/8" Orange Satin Edge Ribbon (30116772)
- 7/8" Orange Satin Ribbon (30116688)
- 1/8" Orange Satin Ribbon (30090693)
- Box Dish Round (30107253)
- 3/16" Dbl Stick Tape (30013283)
- Fabric Scissors of choice
Instructions for Pillar Candles:
- Cut Black Sparkle Lace to wrap around candles. Adhere to the candle with doublestick tape.
- Cut 2' of Black Satin Edge Ribbon, Orange Satin Edge Ribbon, and 2 types of Halloween Ribbon
- Adhere 1 type Halloween Ribbon to middle of each of the Black & Orange Satin Edge Ribbons.
- Tie bow around Black Sparkle Lace on each candle.
- Cut Black Sparkle Lace to fit around Box Dish Round, adhere using doublestick tape.
- Cut 2 ~ 1/8" Orange Satin Ribbon to fit around Box Dish Round. Adhere to top & bottom edge of Black Sparkle Lace on Box Dish Round.
Instructions for Black Sparkle Lace Pumpkin Candle:
- Cut 4 ~ 16" lengths of the Black Sparkle Lace. Cut each length in half = 8 ~ 3"x16" lengths.
- Adhere doublestick tape to each end of each 3"x16" Black Sparkle Lace lengths (same side of lace).
- Adhere 1 edge of 1st length of Black Sparkle Lace to collar of candle stick.
- Set candle stick on middle of Black Sparkle Lace length.
- Bring Black Sparkle Lace up to opposite edge of candlestick, adhere.
- Continue adhering each piece of Black Sparkle Lace to candlestick per steps 3-5, working around candlestick to form "pumpkin".
- Freehand cut 2 leaves from Black Sparkle Lace.
- Doublestick tape 1/8" Orange Satin Ribbon to edges of leaves.
- Gather 7/8" Orange Satin Ribbon on to doublestick tape for the collar of the candlestick. Adhere.
- Tie 3 ~ 1/8" Orange Satin Ribbon to taper candlle.