Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Alcohol Ink Vase..Great Gift Idea!!

In the beginning of the holiday crafting season I had a blast decorating ornaments with alcohol inks....I couldn't believe how something so easy and fast to do could come out so beautiful every time.  So....I got a little alcohol ink happy and started using them on any non-porous surface I could find!  I was so happy with how this glass vase turned out and I just think it's such a fun gift idea.  Ben Franklin carries a variety of alcohol inks and vases...you could do the outside of an crimped ivy bowl for a very inexpensive favor, center piece or gift idea.  It's not too late for this fast last minute holiday craft.  Other ideas include votive holders, little metal tins, picture frames, ornaments and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment