Father’s Day Card
Poster board or card stock
Printed card stock 8x11
White card stock 2x3
Blue card stock 2x3
Double sided tape
- Card size is 7” width and 10 1/2 “length Use the poster board or the cardstock.
- At the top of the card score it at 1 ½” across, the cut 2 ½” slit’s on both sides of the front of the card. In the back to the card cut off the 1 1/2 “strip off.
- Take the 2 ½” slits and fold them towards the front of the card at an angle. To make the collar of the shirt.
- Use the glue dots to put the button on the bottom corner of the collar ( as shown)
- To make the name tag. Take the blue cardstock and cut it to the desire shape and size you would like. Put the double stick tape on the back and tape it the front of the card.
- Do the same with the white cardstock, but make the white piece a little smaller than the blue cardstock. Tape the white tag to the blue one.
- Then write what you would like it to say.
- Take your printed card stock, using the Die cut machine in any ben franklin’s. I used the die cut X50 (that is the number of the die cut for Hilo Ben franklin). This die cut is for making the tie. After you cut it out, fold it in half to make it more 3D tie.
- Tape the Tie under the collar,
- Then you can write a beautiful poem or a sentimental saying.
Joy@Hilo Ben Franklin