- Cardstock -OR- Construction Paper in Autumn colors.
- Stencil (found here: http://kellbellestudio.blogspot.com/2013/09/fan-folded-leaf-tutorial.html)
- Tint-It Spray (Gold Shimmer, Mango, Strawberry, and Sepia)
- First, take your paper and fold it in half width-wise. (Hamburger-style, for those like me who need the simpler lingo)
- Take your stencil and align it at the folded edge of your paper, then trace the stencil.
- Cut out the stenciled shape, and unfold the now cut-out paper.
- Fold the wider end of the shape up 1/2 an inch. Flip over and repeat, folding accordion style until you reach the end of the paper.
- Fold the paper upwards, the shorter side on the bottom, connecting the two longer pieces.
- Glue the two folded edges together to create your maple leaf
- Now, take your Tint-It Spray and spray the edges and base of your leaves. I used Mango for the yellow leaves, Strawberry for the red leaves, and Sepia for the orange leaves. If you end up doing brown leaves, I used the Gold Shimmer color for that color. (Before: Right, After: Left)
Kahului Ben Franklin Crafts