Today's Idea & Inspiration is a Patriotic Tee Shirt.
- Tee Shirt (30103138)
- Fabric-Tac (1369347)
- Dritz Fray Check (77651521)
- Navy Polka Dot Ribbon (30117980)
- Red Stripe Ribbon (30129219)
- Navy Thread - 12 inches
- Cut 2 pieces Red Stripe Ribbon 5 inches long.
- Use Fray Check on each end of the red ribbons.
- Overlay the top red stipe of one ribbon & bottom red stripe of the other (see picture). Glue together with Fabric-Tac.
- Cut 1 piece Navy Polka Dot Ribbon 7 1/2 inches long.
- Use Fabric-Tac and glue ends together to form an oval.
- Pinch middle of polka dot ribbon oval together and wind thread around middle to secure bow form.
- Take remaining Navy Polka Dot Ribbon, fold lengthwise into thirds and secure with Fabric-Tac
- Wrap folded Navy Polka Dot Ribbon around bow form, secure with Fabric-Tac and cut off extra length.
- Using Fabric-Tac glue Navy Polka Dot Ribbon to Red Ribbon Stripes (see picture).
- Using Fabric-Tac glue "Flag" to Tee Shirt.