Thursday, July 19, 2012

Interchangeable Bracelet


Wearing multiple bracelets is very popular but sometimes it can be a hassle to deal with all the clasps on each bracelet and they tend to run around your wrist at varous points, all visible and distracting!  We'll be doing a demo on Saturday July 21 and 28 starting at 2:00 PM at our Mapunapuna Bead Shop to show you how to make a S hook clasp that allows you to have an Interchangeable Bracelet and by using a pretty button you won't mind that the clasp is visible!  As you can see above, I have 3 strands on this one but you can always use less or more as you desire!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you later!

Lynn H @ BFC Mapunapuna Bead Shop

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw an interchangeable bracelet that had a toggle closure but I like yours better with the s-clasp. I'm glad that I saw yours before I made the other one. Thanks for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete