Monday, July 2, 2012

Rocket 4th


Hello everyone! It's July and summer is finally in full swing. I made up some party favors just in time for the 4th of July and I was so happy at how they came out! They're rockets that you can fill up with candy or snacks for your 4th of July festivites.


To make my rockets, I used our food-safe, clear tubes and taped some cute and festive scrapbooking paper to it. Then, using a 2.5" circle punch, I punched out a circle and cut out about a quarter of it, folded it over itself to make a cone, and hot-glued the cone to the top of the favor. I also dressed up the bottom of the favor a little bit with mini cupcake wrappers whose edges I inked.



To finish everything off, I printed "Have a Blast!" on white paper which I punched out with a 1.5" circle punch and set on a 2" scalloped circle. I'm going to keep this one in mind for a boy's rocket themed party too. Don't forget to stop by and see us at Enchanted Lake for more fun crafts.

Hope your 4th is a blast!
Puna @ Enchanted Lake

P.S. Today's previous post is all about making beautiful paper carnations. If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should, they're so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment