Aloha Crafters ~
Today's Idea & Inspiration is a White Bead & Black Ribbon Bracelet. One of the fun things about crafting, is being able to interpret a designer piece for a fraction of the cost of the original.
I used white beads and black picot ribbon, but the color and shape possibilities for this style are endless.
- 10-15 Beads depending on size
- Ribbon the same width of the beads
- Thread to match ribbon
- Needle that will fit through bead hole
- Cut 36" of thread, thread needle, knot ends together.
- With ribbon on spool, leave a 12" tail of ribbon, thread your needle through ribbon.
- Make a loop the width of your bead, sew through.
- String bead on thread.
- Make another ribbon loop, sew through.
- Continue stringing beads and looping ribbon until you have your desired length.
- Tie knot and then bow. Cut ribbon.