Aloha Crafters ~
Today's Idea & Inspiration is a Leather Bow cuff.
- Piece of Leather - (77678342)
- E6000 Glue - (1368505)
- Snap Button - (77650788)
- Thread to match leather
- Sewing needle
- Cut an oval piece of leather - approx. 8.75" X 4". Make it longer or smaller, depending on the size of your wrist.
- Form a bow.
- Secure bow by wrapping thread around the middle of the formed bow.
- Cut a small rectangle of leather - approx. 1.5" X 0.4".
- Glue the small rectangle of leather over the thread.
- Sew the snap button, one part at each end of the leather, so when they snap together they form the cuff around your wrist.