Monday, November 19, 2012

Multicolored Ornament Magic


Happy Holidays! I know everyone is probably getting ready for some crazy shopping fun at all those Black Friday sales because at Ben Franklin we're busy getting ready for our own sale. So, since it's been so crazy lately, today I'm talking about something simple. Here is our incredibly awesome, multicolored ornament wreath to help us ring in the true start of the Holiday season.Christmas is coming everyone!

All the credit for this work of greatness goes to my coworker Lisa who, I personally think, did a stupendous job putting this wreath together. For the base she used a 24 inch straw wreath (yes it's VERY big) which she wrapped with gold ribbon to cover up the straw. Next, she just hot-glued a ton of ornaments in every color to the base, and she ended up with this. So GORGEOUS, right? I would totally want one of these in my home if I had a wall big enough to hang it on.

Anyway, I hope you all decide to stop in and visit us on Thanksgiving day, because we'll be open from 9am to 2pm, as usual, and we've got some great sales going on. Come get in the spirit with us!

Puna @ Enchanted Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment