Today we will be making a pair of ghost earrings out of clay. Its fun, festive and an easy alternative to a costume.
- White sculpey (77512152)
- Black sculpey (77511741)
- Pink sculpey (77521260) (optional)
- Silver earring hooks (30095672)
- Silver eyepins (30095651)
- Sead beads (30130496) (other colors optional)
- Sculpey glaze (30113788)
- E6000 glue
- Take white clay and make 2 balls in the same size
- To form ghost tail, roll one end of the ball into a cone and curve up slightly
- Take small amount of black clay and make 2 dots for eyes
- Take small amount of pink clay and make 2 oval dots for blush (optional)
- Take eye pin and place it at the top of ghost head
- Bake at 230 degrees for 30 minutes
- Once clay has cooled off remove eye pins, add a dab of E6000 and reinsert at the top of ghost head.
- Take 2 eye pins and place 3 different colored beads on it.
- Attach beaded eye pin to ghost and silver earring hook.
- Dip ghost in glaze and let dry.
Wear your earrings and enjoy!
Lani @ Kahului