Fall mason lighted jar
8oz. Mason Jar
· Orange, red, and yellow tissue paper
· 1” foam brush
· Led battery lights
· Die cut machine cut # 55
Instead of using tissue for the leafs, You can use fake or even real leafs
· Take your tissue paper to the Die Cut machine. With the Cut # 55
Cut at least 3 to 4 leaves of each color of tissue paper.
· Decou-page the whole outside of the Mason jar.
· Take the leaves one at a time and arrange around the jar. Put another coat of decou-page over the tissue leaves.
Coat it real good.
· Set to the side and let it dry
· When dry put in the LED light.