Today's Idea & Inspiration is a Doodle Yourself Mask. This mask is approximately 10.5" by 4". You may want to start by making a template out of paper to see how much of your face you'd like to cover before you start.
- Tulle (color of choice)
- Scribbles Fabric Paint (colors of choice)
- Cardboard piece (approx. 12" by 6")
- Masking tape
- Plastic wrap
- Doodle your mask on a piece of paper.
- Tape doodled mask paper on to cardboard.
- Cover paper/cardboard with plastic wrap, secure wrap.
- Tape tulle over plastic wrap.
- Trace over doodled mask drawing with Scribbles Fabric Paint.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Cut out mask outline & eyeholes from tulle.
- Adhere lengths of ribbon to ends of mask.