Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mapunapuna Bead Shop Demos!




Here are our bead shop demos for the next 2 weekends! On Saturday August 20th and 27th we'll show you how to make the Camelot Bracelet! It's using leather woven through chain with some crystals in between. I get a lot of customers asking me how to attach a clasp to leather cords and in this demo I'll show you how to do just that by using wire!





On Sunday August 21st and 28th I'll show you how to make these dragon fly & lotus earrings!
Come in to see just how easy it is to bend Vintaj Brass Embellishments to create beautiful jewelry! Since these earrings won't take very long to make, I'll also show you how to make the Mehndi Ring!




This has been a very popular demo for us and we've gotten in some beautiful beads that will make the perfect focal for this ring! Our Bead shop demos are always between 2 and 3 PM so I hope you can make it!!

I'll see you at the store!

Lynn @ Mapunapuna Bead Shop





3 comments:

  1. Wow! I MUST make those dragonfly earrings. Will you or do you have a material list? Mostly I need the size of the large faceted glass. Thanks for coming up with such delicious jewelry projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the large faceted glass beads....we got in some strands of these in a few different colors but I'm not sure how much is left at the Hilo store. Mapunapuna still has several. If the strands are all gone, there is a color co-ordinated mixture pack from the Design Elements Line, one called Monarch has some beads in the pack that would be perfect for this project! The smaller beads on the lotus are from the stretchy bracelets that we sell, I cut them apart to use the beads. Everything else is Vintaj Brass.

    ReplyDelete