Aloha Crafters ~
Today's Idea and Inspiration is a quick and fun craft for children.
- 1 Pipe Cleaner
- 1 Small Bead (pony beads work well)
- 2 Silk Flower pedals
- 1 Wood Bead
- Permanent marker
- Cut 1/4 off of 1 pipe cleaner, set aside for arms.
- Thread bead to the center of the pipe cleaner, fold in half.
- Thread flower for hat onto both ends of the folded pipe cleaner, push up to threaded bead.
- Thread wood bead onto both ends of the folded pipe cleaner, push up to "flower hat".
- Take the piece of pipe cleaner used for the arms, twist once around "body".
- Thread flower for skirt onto both ends of the folded pipe cleaner.
- If desired bend the ends of the pipe cleaner limbs into hands and feet.
- Draw face with permanent marker.