Aloha Crafters ~
Today's Idea & Inspiration is a ZEBRA STRIPE JEWELRY KEEPER.
- Zig-Zag Zebra Ducktape Brand Duct Tape (30108464)
- Krylon Looking Glass Paint 6oz (30114596)
- 12X12 Black Scrapbook Frame (30113362)
- WireForm Studio Mesh (77570457)
- X-Acto Knife (23975)
- Hot Glue Gun (77548404)
- Remove back, spacer & glass from Scrapbook Frame. Paint glass with Krylon Looking Glass Paint (be sure you read & follow instructions for use on spray paint can).
- Cover frame with Zig-Zag Zebra Ducktape. Miter corners of tape with X-Acto knife.
- Cut WireForm Studio Mesh to fit frame. Glue Mesh into front of frame. After it dries, replace spacer.
- Fit mirrored glass into back. Replace back of frame.
- Add jewelry.