Thursday, August 9, 2012

Glinda's Earrings


Here's another pair of earrings that we took inspiration from the musical Wicked!  I'm calling this one Glinda's Earrings and I'll be doing a demo on how to make them on Sunday August 12 starting at 2 PM.  Now the design in general is pretty popular using a variety of different beads and color pallets but I'm going to show you how to use the various tools we sell to create your own beading elements with wire.  Want to make this exact pair?  I used 3 mm bicones in crystal ab and the 2 hole focal bead, all from Swarvoski.  The wire form is made from 22 gauge wire and then 26 gauge wire to wrap the beads.  But hopefully you can make it in for the demo because it's always interesting to find out what the different beading tools can do!

I'll see ya at the store!
Lynn H @ Mapunapuna BFC Bead Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment