Project: Congratulations Sign
- We are Memory Alphabet Punch board
- Any color Cardstock
- Darcie Metallic Cord
- 1/8 Hole punch
- 2 Mylar Balloons to hold the sign on
- The alphabet punch comes with complete instruction book. All you have to do is follow the book.
- It also cuts the cardstock to the correct size. So no need any other cutter.
- After you cut out all you letter, you can paste to a board or hang on cord. I used the 1/8 Hole Punch to make the two holes at the top of each letter.
- I used the Darcie metallic cord to string the letter together.
I took two Mylar balloon and put into the post of the row. To hang the sign.
I know you can do so much with this new punch. It so much fun and so easy to do,