Monday, September 10, 2012

Any-Tin Goes

Are you ready for the latest crafter's, anything-goes embellishment? Well, I've been having so much fun with it lately that I feel like I need some fanfare to introduce our newest fun product, (insert drumroll here) embossed tin strips!


I like to say they're an anything-goes embellishment because you can literally use them on anything and everything! Here they are wrapped around a distressed box for a beautiful accent. I glued the tin to the box using everyone's favorite glue, E6000.


We also wrapped them around some glass pieces like this bottle here. Believe it or not, this tin is held on by a pop-up glue dot. Those things are great!


And since the tin looked so good on burlap, I decided to wrap it around one of the burlap canvases which we just got in.


Here's a closer look at the tin strip itself. I spray painted the tin piece with "Bone" color spray paint from Montana Gold and then used silver alcohol inks to accent the raised areas.


I hope you'll have as much fun as I've been having with these strips. The next time you come in the store, they'll probably be on EVERYTHING.

Thanks for dropping by!
Puna @ Enchanted Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment