Gone Fishing Project! - Keiki Craft Camp Summer 2016
July 11-17, Monday through Friday
Here's what you're going to need...
- Felt craft sheets, different colors
- Arleen's Tacky Glue in Quick Dry\
- Magnetic Strip (1/2" x 30")
- Super Magnet (Neodymium Ring Magnet)
- Extra Small Popsicle sticks
- String (We used crochet string for this project)
- A small box, for storage
- Paint Brushes (Synthetic or Bristle)
- Ceramcoat, in colors of your choice
- Deco Art Oil Paint Pens (optional, easy writing)
For your fishing rod, a small popsicle stick so that it will fit in your storage box. With a fisher's man knot, wrap your string around one end of the popsicle stick. Add some glue to prevent unraveling. Next tie your super magnet ring on the other end of your string.
What's great about this, is that you can take it a step further and create it on a larger scale. Using actual fabrics and some pillow stuffing, the kids can play this at their bed side. Just toss them out onto the floor and go fishing!
Thank you for Crafting with KrazyGoo!